Orama Community Update - July '23
Welcome to the monthly blog series where we bring you up to speed on recent happenings in the Orama community and celebrate noteworthy milestones.
- Moved stop-words to a separate package (#419)
Stop-words are now available as a separate package, allowing the Orama core to be smaller and more focused.
You can now use the
afterSearchhook to perform actions after a search has been executed.
- Docusaurus plugin: open search with CMD+K (#420)
You can now easily open the search box by using the
- Docusaurus plugin: added support for multiple docs versions (#404)
We now support multiple documentation versions in Docusaurus!
Check out the Orama releases page on GitHub to learn more.
A few quick shoutouts to the following community members who contributed to this month’s releases:
- Riccardo Solazzi for fixing the Astro build process on Windows (#406)
- Marco Ippolito for providing various fixes in (#410)
Is your organization using Orama to solve interesting search problems? Have you contributed to Orama, written an article, made a public talk or made a YouTube video? Share your success story at firstname.lastname@example.org and claim a box of community rewards as a thank you!
New Blogs, Videos and Events
- AVL trees explained
- Orama Full Text Search Engine Nedir, Nasıl Çalışır?
- How to start with OramaSearch
Orama Community Stats
- 6,100+ GitHub Stars
- 290+ community Slack members
- 44 contributors
- 162 forks
- 75 releases
- 58 repositories depend on Orama
- 7,200+ weekly npm downloads
- If you like what you see on GitHub, please take a moment to give the project a star.
- Get started! We’ve made it easy to get up and running with just a few lines of code.
- Join the Orama Slack community, we’re always happy to help.
See you next month!